A wholesale CBD oil distributor is a company that sells large quantities of CBD oil products to retailers at a wholesale price. Nearly every retailer that sells CBD oil works with a wholesale CBD oil distributor in order to obtain the products that they sell to their customers.
With the ongoing CBD boom, new retailers are popping up every day and with them have come new wholesale CBD distributors. In this guide we’ll help you better understand what exactly it is that CBD oil distributors do, and how to identify a trustworthy one.
Traits to Look for in a CBD Oil Distributor
When identifying a CBD oil distributor, you should keep several traits in mind. To help you with your search, here are the five most important factors that a wholesale CBD distributor should possess.
- Responsiveness: The best distributors are eager to share their expertise and products with new clients. Those who are slow to respond to your inquiries will likely be slow to respond when it matters most.
- Pricing: When purchasing goods from a wholesaler, make sure to compare their prices to other wholesalers.
- Attention to Detail: This is especially important in the world of CBD. There are still plenty of rules and regulations surrounding this substance. Working with a distributor who prides themselves on their attention to detail will help keep the distributor and their customers safe from any legal consequences.
- Authoritative Content: Wholesalers exist at the intersection of consumer sales and manufacturing. Because of this unique position, they have a deep understanding of both sides of the supply chain. The best distributors share that content through blogs, newsletters and social posts to ensure that their clients are well informed.
- Honesty: Everyone deserves to work with a reputable, trustworthy wholesaler. Ensure that you have found an honest and knowledgeable wholesaler by asking them a few basic questions about their business practices in your introductory email.
Are Wholesale CBD Oil Distributors Different from a CBD Wholesaler?
The terms wholesale CBD oil distributors and CBD wholesaler are often used interchangeably. However, there are certain CBD wholesalers that specialize in CBD oil products. Those wholesalers may choose to pass on stocking other types of CBD products in order to offer a wider range of CBD oil-based products.
Can Consumers Buy Products Directly from a CBD Oil Distributor?
Consumers cannot buy products directly from a CBD oil distributor. Distributors typically require proof that the party purchasing their goods are licensed retailers before they will sell them. Some CBD distributors, such as US Hemp Wholesale, have arms of their operation that sell direct to consumer, but more often than not the purchase volume required by wholesalers is prohibitive for most individuals.
Do You Need a CBD Distributor?
If you’re looking for a wholesale CBD oil distributor, you’ve come to the right place. At US Hemp Wholesale, we help our customers find the right products for their retail operation. Whether you’re a chiropractor trying to help your patients or just an entrepreneur trying to start a CBD business, we have the products, knowledge and infrastructure to provide you with an unbeatable distribution experience. Contact us today to see how we can get you the products you need for a price you’ll love!