What Is Private Labeling?
Private labeling refers to the manufacturing of products from one company to be sold under another company’s brand. In short, we empower you to create, brand and sell your very own hemp products wholesale through our services.
What to Expect with Our Hemp Private Labeling
- First, fill out our obligation-free form.
- Shortly after the form has been submitted, one of our market experts will get in touch with you to discuss specific details about the products we currently have on offer for private labeling or the possibility of creating a custom formula to be used exclusively for your brand.
- Once we have established the product, we will provide you with a template so you can create the artwork and accompanying material for your new products.
- You will be required to review and authorize all material with your own FDA-compliant party to ensure complete compliance with state and federal laws.
- We may make minor adjustments to the label design (at no additional cost) so that it perfectly fits the product.
- We email you a proof of the final label, incorporating any adjustments, for you to approve and verify that everything is in perfect order before use.
- With everything is approved and paid, we will send all required data to production.
Fulfillment Options and Minimum Order Quantities
You Fulfill: We ship your private label products to you. You are responsible for warehousing and shipping to your customers.
- Minimum: 100 units per SKU
- See pricing in the wholesale catalog
We Fulfill: We label and ship your private label products for you
- Minimum: $10,000
- $2 pick and pack fee per item
- $8 for USPS first class shipping or $12 for priority
- Warehouse fees will also apply. Contact your US Hemp Wholesale representative for pricing.