Private label products are produced by a third-party manufacturer and sold under a retailer’s brand name. At US Hemp Wholesale, we offer our retailers the opportunity to private label our hemp oil products. As a retailer, this gives you the ability to specify what the product looks like and, if you choose, what goes into the product. This is in comparison to selling products that display another company’s brand name.
Across many product categories, we are seeing an increase in popularity of private labeling. This growth is a testament to the advantages of private labeling.
Advantages of Private Labeling
- Build your brand’s recognition. With private labeling, you have the opportunity to create an image for your brand. Whether building upon an existing identity or creating a new one, private labeled products create an identity that makes your brand recognizable. With this, you can build brand loyalty among your customers.
- Control the production of your products. When working with US Hemp Wholesale, you have two options for private labeling. The first is putting your label on our existing products. The second is creating a custom formula exclusive to your brand. Either way, you will be dealing directly with the source of your products. You have control over the look of your products and, if you choose, the ingredients that go in them.
- Limit competition. Private label products are manufactured exclusively for the wholesaler. This separates your brand from competitors. As you build your brand loyalty, you can benefit from being the customer’s sole source for your product. Additionally, with private labels, customers are deterred from shopping prices online, as you are the exclusive retailer of your product.
- Determine your profit. With private labeling, you can determine the profitability of your product. This is, in part, due to the control over production and the exclusivity of the product. Private labeling gives the wholesaler control over pricing.
- Cater to your customers. Private labeling gives a wholesaler the opportunity to create a product that is in demand with their audience. Rather than waiting for a specific product to come on to the market, wholesalers can move ahead of the trends. Wholesalers can corner niche markets that bigger brands may not be interested in pursuing. In addition, private labeling gives you control over stock, ensuring that your products are delivered in a timely manner.
How Private Labeling at US Hemp Wholesale Works
To begin with private labeling at US Hemp Wholesale, fill out our obligation-free form. Shortly after, our team will be in touch. We will discuss the specific details you are looking for as a wholesaler, such as if you’d like to private label products we currently offer or if you’d like to create a custom formula. From there, we will proceed with artwork, review, and production.
Do you have additional questions about private labeling with US Hemp Wholesale? Please feel free to give us a call at 844-387-4367.